Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Purple and Glitter Birthday

Hi Loves and Happy Tuesday! and guess what, Happy Birthday to me! (and my sister, and brother!) I am 25 today and even though it sort of feels like a milestone birthday, it's actually going to be somewhat of a weird Birthday for me. This is the first year in 25 years that we will not be spending our birthday together, as triplets. My brother is on his reading break in University but he is in Japan for a school project, and my sister lives about 3 hours away and since it's a Tuesday, we both aren't able to get together. We did celebrate a couple of weekends ago, but it's still a bit odd, celebrating as an only child today!

I didn't put too much thought into what I wanted on my nails for today, I flipped through my nail wheels and my eye caught KBShimmer Diva, a purple glittery beauty and I was sold. I layered this over 1 coat of China Glaze Grape Pop and it's amazing. It even happened to be sunny out so I could snap some photos!




My nails on both hands have mostly rehabbed from my peels, however my right hand (which you never see) is still much shorter than my left. I decided that as it was growing, I'd be a bit adventurous and change up my nail shape! Marta posted this photo on instagram, and I figured if she could give it a try, I could too! My nails were slightly different lengths, and not fully long enough for a full/real almond shape but they're getting there! I'm not sure if I like it, I need to wait for them to be a bit longer before I commit to filing my left hand to match!



Thoughts on the new shape? I like the idea of not having corner breaks!


I hope you all have great days & I hope my brother & sister enjoy their birthday-day!

Thanks for reading <3

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to the three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to the three of you!!! Love the notd

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...