Saturday, December 7, 2013

Decorations

Happy Saturday my loves! We're only 17 sleeps away until Christmas Eve! I am getting excited! We started decorating at my house this past week, and even though we don't have a tree yet, it's looking pretty festive! I can't wait until we get our tree, but since we get a real tree every year, it won't be for another week or so!

This week's challenge "theme" over at Nail Polish Canada's Nail Art Contest was "Decorations". I decided on a base of piCture pOlish's Beige, then stamped the tree image from a bundle monster plate, using konad special green polish. Then I added little red, blue and yellow dots! So simple, but so cute. I definitely want to try this again with some other colours!





I love how it turned out! If you want to vote for me, or someone else, or even add your own design, head over to Nail Polish Canada before tomorrow!

Thanks for reading <3

3 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...