Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Memories

Happy Thursday Lovelies! It's almost the end of school before Christmas break, which will be nice, but no work = no money, so I am definitely glad that I working lots this week, and so far I am booked for a day or 2 next week!

The last theme in the Nail Polish Canada Holiday Nail Art Contest was "Holiday Memories". In my mind, there are few specific things that evoke Christmas to me. They are candy canes, and clementines! Candy Canes are my favourite candy of the season, especially those cherry flavoured ones! I used Zoya Sooki as my base, then KBShimmer Candy Cane Crush as an accent nail, and stamped the candy/peppermint images with Bundle Monster and konad special white polish.




Thanks for reading. If you want to check out any of the other entries, go on and check out the rest of the submissions at Nail Polish Canada

<3

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Zoya Snooki is an amazing red! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mani looks awesome; good luck in the contest! (I still have to do Week 3 mani; I have the idea of what I'm doing just have to put it down on nails...maybe tonight!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...