Thursday, November 28, 2013

Nail Polish Canada Challenge Week 1: Snow!

Happy Thursday my loves & Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends! I hope you're all enjoying Turkey and lots and lots of pie, and then getting lots of sleep in preparation for Black Friday (if that's your style).

Nail Polish Canada is once again holding their 2nd Annual Holiday Nail Art Challenge. I definitely enjoy nail art, and while I'm not artistically inclined at all, I love nail art challenges!

Week 1's theme was "Snow!" which always makes me think of snowflakes! It's very fitting that this week's challenge is snow, since we just got enough dumped on us to cover all the green! I used Cult Nails Princess and stamped over it with Pueen stamping plate 17 and Sally Hansen Silver Sweep.





It's a fairly simple design, but I love this plate and bought it just for the snowflakes!

You can see my entry here and you can vote for your favourite manicure!

Thanks for reading <3

3 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...