Wednesday, November 27, 2013

China Glaze Just Be-Claws

Happy Wednesday my loves! I hope everyone's week is just speeding by! Mine is packed full of meetings, commitment and work, but sadly I've been having some fantastic (read: NOT) migraines that have been making it seem like I am never going to get to Friday. It is definitely that time of year where I come home from work around 3:30 and I just want to get into bed and not leave, it's so cold & dark!

Today I have for you another gorgeous China Glaze Holiday polish, Just Be-Claws from Nail Polish Canada. This might be my favourite red that I own, which is saying a lot because I rarely buy reds since they are all so similar and, well, red! China Glaze always seems to knock it out of the parks and make their red polishes so appealing and this is no exception. Just Be-Claws is a bright Christmas red with that gorgeous glass-fleck style shimmer that China Glaze does so well. The formula on this one was just as amazing, 2 easy coats and it seems to wear well on my nails. These swatches are also without topcoat so you can see how lovely and shiny the polish is.

*These polishes were sent to me for an honest review*






This polish really seemed to glow from within and after swatching this I instantly had to stamp over it, which you'll see in a few days! I loved how it looked and didn't want to take it off!



Thanks for reading loves <3

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! It looks much more appealing in your pictures than it did when I saw it in the store. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...