Saturday, November 30, 2013

China Glaze Be Merry, Be Bright

Happy Saturday Loves! I hope you're all having a great weekend! I had a great time last night at my "Christmas in the Village" event and now I am really in the Christmas mood. I'm finishing off my Christmas shopping today and I'm even going to start decorating!

The final polish from the gorgeous China Glaze Touch of Twinkle set I was sent by the awesome Nail Polish Canada is Be Merry, Be Bright. This polish is a great layering glitter. It has clear base filled with different sized pink and purple hex glitter. This is definitely a layering glitter and not a glitter to wear on it's own. I tried to make it opaque and it does have a bit of a thicker texture and after 3 coats I still had bald patches and it was very lumpy. Instead, I layered 1 coat of it over Essie ChinChilly. It's very festive and I can't wait to try some other layering combinations!

*This polish was sent to me for an honest review*





I love Holiday Glitters and this is no exception. Once again you can find Be Merry, Be Bright here individually, or as part of the Trio I received here

I want to thank Nail Polish Canada so much for sending me these great Christmas polishes to review just in time for the beginning of the season. They have definitely helped me get into the Christmas mood and I hope they've helped you too!

Happy Saturday and Thanks for reading <3

1 comment:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...